Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Twilight Books

I am a total fan of the Twilight series. I love the books and the movies. We recently go a new used bookstore here that is owned by the same company that owns Books a Million. It's called 2nd and Charles and I believe they only have two stores. The have a fantastic selection of used books and some new books as well as DVDs, Blu-rays, and Video Games.

A few months ago, I was looking for some books I need to fill out a few series that I like to read over and over and I noticed that they had several copies of the Twilight books. I already had some of them, but they were paperbacks, so I thought I'd look at the hardcovers. They had a hardcover, special edition of Breaking Dawn, in perfect condition, and it wasn't even expensive. I was ecstatic! Then yesterday, I went in to pick up some Jan Karon books for my Grandma, and I found a special edition copy of New Moon and it still had the tattoos in the back! Even better, it was only $6.80. And most amazing of all, it was actually an Autographed Copy!! I'm in total Twilight heaven! I love books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment