Sunday, April 19, 2015
Have you seen the fun new Star Wars merchandise that arrived in stores recently? There are many, many new items to surround fans in all things Star Wars. Here are a few of my unexpected favorites.
Finally, Band-Aid has created a series of four collectible tins to store your bandages. Each tin features a famous Star Wars spaceship: the Millennium Falcon, a Tie Fighter, an X-Wing Fighter, and the Death Star. I got the Death Star (because it was the only one available). It came with two boxes of Star Wars 20 count Band-Aids in two sizes and cost just under $5.
Friday, April 17, 2015
Star Wars: The Force Awakens arrives in theaters on December 18, 2015.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
E-Movie Cash certificates are good through 8/31/15 at participating theaters. To find a participating theater in your area, just visit this link.
As free movie tickets weren't enough, there are also a few Avengers: Age of Ultron collectibles available from Kelloggs. First up, Avengers Flyers. They look like 7" frisbees, and I'm not sure what they're made out of, but the designs are pretty cool. They can be found in specially marked boxes of Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, and Rice Krispies. Check out this ridiculous commercial where a family becomes Avengers after finding the flyers in the cereal boxes.
Kelloggs Family Rewards and choose either Iron Man or Captain America. There's a limit of two characters per household, one of each figure. Alternatively, codes can be applied towards the $12 E-Movie Cash certificate offer.
No matter which offer you choose, be sure to enter the codes from all Kelloggs products at Kelloggs Family Rewards. You can use your points to earn free books, gift cards, products, discount coupons and much more.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
Marvel recently released a new trailer for Ant Man, starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, and Michael Douglas. I love when she says she needs to teach him to punch! It looks like this movie is going to be a lot of fun.
Thursday, April 9, 2015
|Photo courtesy of Disney|
- The Frozen procession is a parade featuring Anna and Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and the ice cutters and citizens of Arendelle parade through the park, stopping to sing "Let It Go" with guests along the way.
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing Along. The Royal Historians of Arendelle share a humorous and song-filled retelling if the story of Frozen, with appearances by Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff. I had the chance to see this last fall and I absolutely loved it! The Royal Historians are hilarious and the entire audience sings along with the songs. It's rather amazing!
- Olaf's Summer Cool Down. Cool off at the event stage with Olaf and perhaps some snow from his own personal flurry.
- Hot Frozen Nights DJ Dance Party. Join DJ Chill for music and dancing at the event stage. You can request songs and share photos on social media, and they may be featured onscreen during the show.
- Frozen Fireworks end the night as Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together for a fireworks as only Disney can make it, set to music from the film.
- Frozen merchandise can be found throughout the park. Event-specific gear and Frozen inspired foods will be available, as well as special photo opportunities, Frozen decor and much more.
Will you be celebrating the "Coolest Summer Ever"? What are you most looking forward to?