Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

Ghostbusters: Afterlife Is The Perfect Reboot

Ghostbusters: Afterlife
Sony

I wasn't sure what to expect from Ghostbusters: Afterlife. I loved watching the original Ghostbusters movies when I was a kid, and even more so as an adult, so I was really hoping that this reboot would be worthy of those films. I wasn't disappointed. This story is a worthy successor to those delightfully wild and campy tales of four crazy guys who just wanted to catch a ghost. There were so many nods to the original movie, some subtle and some overt, but all were fantastic. I haven't laughed that much in ages. I can't wait to watch it again! 


If you haven't seen Ghostbusters: Afterlife yet, I highly recommend that you do, and just to pique your interest, here's a sneak peek of the first 10 minutes of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment