Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monsters University Pez


I love Pez! I have been collecting them my whole life. I have a giant collection of Pez, most of which were acquired in the last 15 years. I love all of the different characters you can get, especially the Disney ones. I have a huge set of Star Wars Pez that were released when the original films came back to theaters. My biggest problem is how to display them. My mom recently gave me a giant spice rack that I plan to hang on my wall. I'm hoping that it will hold all of my Pez so that you can see each one, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.


My latest Pez are from the new Monsters University movie. They are hilarious! I have three of the four available. Both Mike and Sulley had been released before when Monsters Inc. was in theaters, but they had larger heads and were less detailed than the new set. The new Mike has braces and is holding a book. The new Sulley has a big toothy smile, blue eyes, and detailed hair and spikes even on the back. The third Pez is Randy Boggs, with purple glasses, a big toothy grin, and soft "hair." The last Pez in the set is Scott "Squishy" Squibbles, a five-eyed Sophomore at MU who lives with his mom. These Pez are very cute and a great addition to any Disney or Pez collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment