Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Pentatonix' New "Home" Medley Is Perfect

Pentatonix
Pentatonix is one of my favorite musical groups. They blend five a capella voices together in incredible harmonies. Their latest album, At Home, is fantastic. My favorite song is "Home", which is a medley made up of more than a dozen songs about home, skillfully blended together.



Amazing, right? And just in case you're curious, here are the 13 songs that make up the medley:
  1. “Break My Heart” by Dua Lipa
  2. “My House” by Flo Rida
  3. “Our House” by Madness
  4. “Our House” by Crosby, Stills & Nash
  5. “Work from Home” by Fifth Harmony and Ty Dolla $ign
  6. “House Party” by Sam Hunt
  7. “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
  8. “Home” by Phillip Phillips
  9. “Take Me Home” by Pentatonix
  10. “Home” by Michael Bublé
  11. “Home” by Daughtry
  12. “Mama, I’m Coming Home” by Ozzy Osbourne
  13. “Home Sweet Home” by Mötley Crüe

No comments:

Post a Comment