Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Christmas In July


Before July ends, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Disney Christmas photos from last year. I've been to Disney World at Christmas several times over the years and I always enjoy the over the top decorations and millions of twinkly lights. My favorite Christmas decorations are the retro ones at Hollywood Studios. They're so cute!



And the oversized Hamm cookie and Little Green Men ornaments in Toy Storyland are hilariously adorable. 



EPCOT always has an amazing tree and decorations in the World Showcase. And the Candlelight Processional is incredible! I'm so glad I finally had the chance to see it.




I always look forward to seeing the toy soldiers at the Magic Kingdom. 


And I loved the kitschy crazy decor at Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar. It's so ridiculous!


Christmas at Disney World is definitely full of magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment