Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pumpkin Templates from Disney

Disney
Disney has created some great pumpkin carving templates over the years. Many of them are available for free on Spoonful. This year is no exception. The Sofia the First template is so cute! I also like the Rapunzel template. They are cute and fun without being the least bit scary. There are absolutely hilarious Phineas, Ferb, and Agent P templates from Phineas and Ferb that I know Bean would love, and a stylized Sulley or Mike from Monster's University  too. For something a little more Halloween oriented, try the Stitch witchDonald Duck Devil, or Vampire Mickey templates. My personal favorite is the Little Green Alien from Toy Story. I just love those guys and they are super cute in pumpkin form. I suspect my sister prefers the spooky Jack Skellington. I think that pumpkin is up to something. A few years ago, I carved the Maleficent pumpkin. It was a little tricky, but it turned out awesome. So if you need a few ideas for your Halloween pumpkins, be sure to check out Spoonful. Your pumpkins will be magical.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was so beautiful. I love those disney pumpkin carving ideas and I really love the outcome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete