Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Itty Bittys at Hallmark

Mike and Sulley
Have you seen the new Itty Bittys at Hallmark? They are so adorable! I think Sulley is my favorite. These Itty Bittys are about 4 inches tall and super soft. I can see them quickly becoming a new addiction. Oh, d-d-d-dear! Mike and Sulley from Monsters, Inc are super cute, but I hope they'll make Boo, too.

Pooh and Eeyore
There are several friends from the Hundred Acre Woods including Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet.

Princess Aurora and Tinker Bell
There are a lot of Princesses including Aurora, an absolutely adorable Ariel in mermaid form (which I may have to find for mermaid loving Bean), Cinderella in her ballgown, Snow White, and Jasmine. And this adorable TinkerBell, too.

Mickey and Minnie
Classic Disney characters include Mickey, Minnie, Bambi and Thumper.

Mickey Mouse Santa
There are two Christmas Itty Bittys as well: Santa Mickey and a Minnie Mouse. Itty Bittys are $6.95 each. The photos are the ones that were available at my local Hallmark, but they are all available at Hallmark.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment