Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Uniqlo at Disney Springs


I had the chance to check out Uniqlo shortly after it opened in July. I have to say, I instantly fell in love! They have some of the coolest clothes and their prices are fantastic.


Uniqlo is a Japanese company that has stores around the world, although there aren't many in the US yet. The Disney Springs location is their first store in the southeast.


The two story building houses a wide variety of casual clothing, from Disney themed t-shirts to shirts designed to help you regulate your body temperature in hot or cold weather.


They also have fun Japanese inspired graphic tees, and even kimonos and adorable paper samurai costumes for kids and adults alike.


They're Disney and Marvel clothes were very unique, and could quite easily fill my closet. I especially liked the selection of Little Green Men shirts. As you know, I'm addicted to collecting Little Green Men, so I had to have one.


They also carry an awesome selection of Disney iron-on patches. They're happy to apply them to t-shirts, button down shirts, shorts, or pants for both kids and adults. If I had to wear office wear, I'd definitely get the Star Wars heads set for my shirts.


In all, I think Uniqlo is a fantastic addition to Disney Springs. The selection and prices make them well worth a visit. Whether you are looking for Disney clothes, vacation wear, or something new for casual Friday, be sure to stop by Uniqlo. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment