Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Daily Poutine at Disney Springs


I was very excited to try the poutine frites from the Daily Poutine in Disney Springs on my most recent trip. While I had never had them before, they sounded too unique to pass up. There are four different flavors of poutine fries available:

  • Classic Poutine with cheddar cheese curds and beef gravy.
  • Latin Poutine with fried yucca, black beans, pulled pork, and questions fresco
  • Italian Poutine with mozzarella and Bolognese sauce
  • French Poutine with mushroom cream sauce and gruyere cheese
I tried the classic. I was surprised by how much I loved the combination of thick cut fries, cheese curds, and gravy. They were amazing! I will definitely be ordering them again. Just delicious! 


The poutine frites cost $8-$9. The serving size is fairly generous, more than enough to share as a snack. The Daily Poutine also serves an assortment of beverages including Coke products, watermelon lemonade, Yuengling, Unibroue Blanche de Chambly, and Fireball Sangria. I highly recommend trying the Daily Poutine on your next visit to Disney Springs. You'll be glad you did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment