Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Beauty and the Beast Tsum Tsum


The latest Tsum Tsum collection features characters from Beauty and the Beast, my favorite Disney Princess movie. This is a big set with 9 different Tsums: Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Maurice, Gaston, and Phillipe. They are so adorable, especially the Beast. I just love him!


There are also three other Tsum Tsums that made their debut on Tuesday.  The first is Elliot from Pete's Dragon. He is so cute! He even has a tic-tac-toe game on his belly, just like in the movie.


Next up are two sets from the Toy Story series: Peas in a Pod and the Little Green Men in a rocket shop. I'm especially fond of the Little Green Men, as I'm sure you've noticed, so I'll definitely want to add the rocket set to my collection.

All of these new Tsum Tsums arrived in stores on Tuesday, August 2. Which one do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment