Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

The Toys Are Back

Toy Syory 5 on Digital and Blu-ray
All images: Pixar

The Toy Story gang are back for another adventure. This time, its Toys versus Tech. Their nemesis is a tablet named Lilypad that Bonnie just can't get enough of.


Toy Story 5 is headed to Digital this month and Blu-ray next month. Both versions will include an array of bonus features including:
  • The Toys Are Back in Town
  • Casting Playtime
  • 50 Buzzes and The Great Escape
  • The Lost Toys
  • Gag Reel
  • Deleted Scenes
    • Introduction
    • First Meet
    • Failed Rescue
    • Playtime
    • Goodbye Charlie
    • Reunion
Toy Story 5 Blu-ray

The Digital version will also include:
  • “I Knew It, I Knew You” Music Video
  • “I Knew It, I Knew You” Lyric Video
Toy Story 5 arrives on Digital on August 18th. 
It arrives on Blu-ray on September 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment