Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2024

A Few Of My Favorite Things at the EPCOT Festival of the Arts

EPCOT International Festival of the Arts


I love the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. It's so much fun to meet your favorite artists, search for Figment in classic artworks, seek out hidden Chalk Full of Character Art, and, of course, some truly tasty food

Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina

My favorite dishes this year are from the Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina. The Chorizo and Potato Empanada is perfectly spiced, the Passion Fruit-filled Mango Cheesecake is very flavorful and light without being too sweet, and the Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie is cooling and delicious. I would definitely eat all of it again.

Luca & Alberto

The Chalk Art of Luca and Alberto in a wall fountain in the Italy Pavilion is so cute. I love how annoyed Machiavelli looks! And the little purple crab hiding underneath? Adorable.

Disney Artwork

And we met several of our favorite artists. Ashley Taylor and Jerrod Maruyama are so fun to talk to and I absolutely adore their art. Overall, this may be my favorite EPCOT Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment