Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

I Love Retro Christmas Art

I'm Dreaming Of A Retro Christmas

I don't quite know why, but I love kitschy, quirky, retro Christmas art. From cards, to wrapping paper, to advertisements, this fantastic artwork seemed to pop up everywhere. There's just something about the colors and style and nostalgia that I find impossible to resist. Take, for instance, this sassy kitty with the holly on its tail. It's just too cute.

I'm Dreaming Of A Retro Christmas

And these simple, yet sweet Santas sledding on candy canes. Can you imagine finding gifts under the tree on Christmas morning wrapped in this paper?

I'm Dreaming Of A Retro Christmas

This candy jar card reminds me of the glass candy dish my great grandmother kept on her coffee table. Even though I was just little, she always let me take off the lid to sneak a piece or two.

I'm Dreaming Of A Retro Christmas

So many of the designs feature little girls in elaborate Christmas costumes. While ridiculously impractical, these charming little Christmas tree outfits are sure to make you smile.

If you'd like to see even more delightful retro Christmas images, just check out my Pinterest board called I'm Dreaming Of A Retro Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment