Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Gideon's Bakehouse in Disney Springs Is Amazing!

Gideon's Bakehouse

I've been looking forward to trying the enormous cookies at Gideon's Bakehouse for ages. Each cookie is loaded with yummy ingredients and weighs nearly half a pound! When I arrived, I got in the Virtual Queue by talking to one of the employees beneath the gargoyle. 

Gideon's Bakehouse Menu

I'd been waiting about an hour when I received a text message telling me it was time to enter. I checked in and was given a menu card listing the various cookie and cake flavors and a qr code with a link to a list of merchandise that was available that day.

Delighfully Odd Decor

Then, it was time to head inside. Gideon's Bakehouse is filled with wonderfully bizarre artwork and is rather dark and Gothic. I loved it! 

Strange and wonderful artwork

I chose three cookies: Peanut Butter Crunch, Pistachio Toffee, and Cookies & Cream. 

A box of delicious cookies

After they were boxed up, I couldn't resist buying a few stickers: the holographic gargoyle, a white vinyl Gideon's Bakehouse logo, and the adorably odd Signore Pipistrello, their latest character artwork. 

Books everywhere

The cookies are huge and cost $6 each. The stickers were $2 for the logo sticker and $4 each for the other stickers. It was definitely worth it. 

Cookies

The cookies are delicious! Not too sweet and loaded with oreos or peanut butter chips or candied pistachios. Yum!

Stickers

Gideon's Bakehouse is located across from Jock Lindsey’s Hanger Bar in Disney Springs. I highly recommend taking the time to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment