Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Hocus Pocus Shirts For Halloween

I Put A Spell On You t-shirt
All images: Disney

Hocus Pocus may be my favorite Halloween movie. I love the Sanderson sisters and their evil, yet ridiculous, ways. If you too love those wily, wicked witches, why not consider one of these awesome shirts from shopDisney.com. The sisters put a spell on you with this heathered grey t-shirt

Binx t-shirt

More of a Thackery Binx fan? Then how about this "It's just a bunch of hocus pocus" shirt featuring the clever kitty and Winifred's beloved booooook.

I lit the Black Flame Candle t-shirt


Maybe you'd like to proclaim your rebellious side with this "I lit the black flame candle" shirt.

Amuck Amuck Amuck t-shirt

Perhaps you're more playful and prefer this "Amuck Amuck Amuck" t-shirt. I must say, it's a favorite quote in our house.

Another glorious morning t-shirt

And finally, my favorite shirt from this year's collection. This sweatshirt, with its delightful quote from Winifred, is absolutely fantastic. All of these shirts are available online from shopDisney.com, along with a few clever Hocus Pocus costumes and wigs

No comments:

Post a Comment