Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2019

These Christmas Commercials Will Really Put You In The Spirit

Aardman Animation
I absolutely love Christmas commercials! The sappy ones that require several tissues, the adorable animated ones, and the ones that make you laugh out loud, I love them all. This year, I've found a few fantastic commercials to share with you. Hopefully, they'll bring a smile to your face, too.


This first commercial features my favorite claymation duo from Aardman Animation. Wallace and Gromit make for a cracking good commercial.


The next commercial features a Tesco delivery van that takes an unexpected journey through time.


This advert from John Lewis & Partners reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas songs, "Darcy the Dragon".


Sainsbury's ad features a clever take on the origins of Santa Claus.


This Aldi ad from Australia features a most unique ham with the power to bring everyone together.


And finally, an unexpected holiday reunion between long lost friends. Now that you've enjoyed so much much holiday fun, which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment