Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pirates Fans First

I received an email from Disney a few weeks ago. They asked me to take a survey to see if I was a true Pirates fan. The survey was fairly involved, but fun. Today, I got another email saying that I had been chosen as one of a select group of Pirate fans who will be kept up to date on the adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow as well as receiving a bit of plunder to show my allegiance. When I accepted and went to the new site, they offered me a Captain Jack poster, free! My sister thinks it's crazy, but I was super excited. The poster was from Disney Movie Rewards. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, so this is the perfect Fan Club for me. I'll share the news whenever I receive updates. So keep a weather eye open!

No comments:

Post a Comment