Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TV series on DVD

I'm totally addicted to watching old tv series that I missed the first time around. And I really love watching them on dvd; there's no commercials, you don't have to wait a week or more for a new episode, and if the season ends in a cliffhanger, you just pop in the next disc and find out how it ends. I have several of my favorite series on disc, including: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, Bones, Stargate SG-1, Farscape, and a few others. Lately, I've been watching Alias. I borrowed season 1 from the library ages ago and really enjoyed this spy show with the crazy disguises. I managed to find season 2 and 3 last week at my local used book store, 2nd and Charles. As a result, I've been watching several episodes every night. I love being able to see an entire story arc in less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment