Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Funko TMNT

All images: Funko
Leonardo
Bean is totally addicted to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I think it's kind of funny, because I loved them in the 80's and rather enjoy the new ones where they're kind of dumb and light, just like the old ones.
Master Splinter
We love watching the new series together and looking for new TMNT merchandise. We've found pillows, bedding, decor, action figures, Legos, and much more.

Rafael
I even found a set of original series cookie cutters still in their package at a garage sale that we plan to use soon. And while cleaning out some boxes at my Mom's house, I found my sister's old collection of action figures, which Bean has claimed for her own.

Michaelangelo
I recently discovered these fun figures from Funko and absolutely must have a few. I especially like the Michaelangelo figure, which also happens to be Bean's favorite character.
Donatello
And I may have to buy a Donatello for my mom. Humorously, my mom watched the cartoon with us when we were kids and she always liked Donatello. We thought it was funny, so we bought her a Donatello action figure for Christmas years ago, but I think a new figure may be in order.

Shredder
The collection includes all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Master Splinter, and even the Shredder.

No comments:

Post a Comment