Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pirates Yahtzee

Hasbro
Around our house, we love Yahtzee. We collect the awesome Yahtzee special editions, especially from Disney movies. We have the Alice in Wonderland set, which is a little tricky because the symbols are tea cups, tea pots, letter, key, Mad Hatter hat, and drink me bottle. The tea cups and pots are the same color, so sometimes you have to look twice, but it's a lot of fun! We also have the Nightmare Before Christmas set that comes in Oogie Boogie's head. The dice even look like Oogie's dice from the film, which makes them really hard to see, but totally fun. I think we even have the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Yahtzee Jr edition, which has the characters instead of numbers. It's totally cute! But now, there's a new Yahtzee set that I absolutely must have: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. It even comes with a Chalice as the shaker. It's totally awesome! I can't wait to see it in person, because the photos are too cool. It is a bit pricey at $25, but I still want it. I guess its time to start saving my pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment