Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Muppets

Is anyone else excited to see the new Muppets movie? I loved watching the Muppets when I was growing up. We watched the Muppet movies, Muppet babies cartoon, Fraggle Rock, and later, Jim Henson's Storyteller series. My favorite was always Kermit the Frog. I just saw a preview for The Muppets when I went to the movie theater to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4. At first, I thought it was just a romantic comedy starring Amy Adams and Jason Segel. And then they revealed that it was a Muppet movie as well, so now I really want to see it. As usual, this movie has a huge cast of stars including: Selena Gomez, Neil Patrick Harris, Jack Black, Emily Blunt, Ricky Gervais, Katy Perry, Whoopi Goldberg, Billy Crystal, and Liza Minelli! The plot follows the Muppets, with the help of three of their fans, as they reunite to attempt to save their old studio from the clutches of a greedy oil tycoon. The Muppets have turned reuniting to save something they hold dear into an art form, but each time, its fun and new. I have loved all of the Muppet's movies and can't wait until November 23 when the new movie will be released in theaters nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment