Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Is anybody out there?

Have you ever noticed that some of your favorite blogs may have thousands of visitors, but very few followers? I wonder why that is. I've recently started digital scrapbooking and have been considering creating a few freebies and kits of my own. Unfortunately, I'm not sure anyone would ever find them, as I only have 3 followers. So, I'd like to know what everyone else thinks. If I offered a few Disney accents, would you be interested enough to follow my blog? Would you comment and "leave love" if you downloaded? Please let me know. I'll put my first freebie up sometime this month, so keep an eye out and you may find something fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi--I will add to your followers--I think it just takes a while to get traffic to a blog. Since you are on Mousescrappers, I'm sure over time you could get a following. ~CoralTurtle @ Mousescrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I follow you, punk! Then again, I am your sister, so you don't count that :P

    ReplyDelete