Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Doctor Who Crafts

I've been feeling very crafty of late. I've knit a few pairs of socks already this month, and I made some slippers and mittens last month as Christmas gifts. I also made one very special pair of fingerless gloves for Bean. They were inspired by a sock pattern that I found on Pinterest. The Tardis socks pattern, which is available for free from Ravelry, was easily adapted to fingerless gloves. (Admittedly, I kept making silly errors and ended up frogging one about five times, but it worked out in the end.)

Anyway, I'm on a total Doctor Who kick at the moment, so I've been searching out Doctor Who crafts to try. I've got an entire Pinterest board full of inspiration to choose from. I'm thinking I may try the knit Converse slippers. They're so Ten. Or perhaps I'll make a few Christmas ornaments, so that they'll actually be ready before next Christmas. Decisions, decisions. Well, if you're looking for a few good Doctor Who craft ideas, be sure to check out my board. You never know what may inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment