Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Boogedy, Boogedy, Boo!

As a child, I remember watching Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color every Sunday night. I looked forward to the fun movies and documentaries every week. One of my favorites was Mr. Boogedy,  and of course its sequel Bride of Boogedy.  These campy ghost stories were somewhat scary, terribly funny, and totally ridiculous. So of course, I loved them!

For years now, I've been hoping Disney would release these films on DVD.  Recently, my wish came true. Both mivies were recently released together as a single disc. Unfortunately,  you can only purchase the Boogedy movies direct from the Disney Movie Club, but I was just happy that they were finally available.

Of course, as soon as it arrived, I made Bean sit down and watch them. She definitely preferred the Bride of Boogedy.  And she thought it was silly that I'd ever found them scary. But we all had a good laugh, and I still think they're funny. So if you're looking for a bit of not-so-scary nostalgia this Halloween, be sure to get your own copy of Mr. Boogedy and Bride of Boogedy.  They're always good for a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment