Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Funko Mystery Minis


Have you seen the new Funko Mystery Minis vinyls? They are so incredibly cute! I found some yesterday at Barnes & Noble and I just had to buy one. My sister and I are rather addicted to Funko's vinyl characters and I have a hard time resisting mystery items.


There are 8 different characters in this set and each is available in 3 poses. Characters include Mickey Mouse, Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc., Tinker Bell, Winnie the Pooh, Stitch, Jack Skellington, and Maleficent. They're all adorable, but I really wanted one of the Maleficents. She's always been my favorite evil queen. And as luck would have it, that's exactly who I got! I just love her smirky smile! And her staff is removable, not that I know what else you'd do with a tiny Maleficent staff.


Each character is about 3 1/2 inches tall. They retail for $5.95 each and are available at Barnes & Noble, Hot Topic, and other retailers. I fear I feel a new collection coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment