Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Disney Obsession


I have been obsessed with all things Disney for most of my life. As a child, I watched every Disney film I could get my hands on. My first trip to a Disney park was when I was 6. My family drove down to California and we spent a few days at Disneyland. From then on, I was hooked. Although I didn't make it to the parks often in the beginning, (I think I went 3 additional times over the next 20 years), once I moved to Georgia, I began to travel to Florida more often to experience a little more of that Disney magic. In the past 6 years, I've been to Disney World 9 times. While that may not seem like a lot to some, I've made the most of every trip and have learned many tips and tricks to get the most bang for the buck. I've read many websites and blogs over the years and have come to realize that somehow, some of the little things I do to save money at Disney World have been overlooked by everyone else. How this happened, I don't know, but I want to share my ideas with as many of the Disney obsessed as I can, so that we can all enjoy more frequent trips to the Happiest Place on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment