Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Muppet Show Is Coming To DisneyPlus

The Muppet Show
Jim Henson Company

I loved watching The Muppet Show when I was a kid. It was zany and wild, full of music, silly skits like "Pigs in Space", and crazy guest stars. The series debuted 45 years ago and ran for five seasons. If you loved The Muppet Show as much as I did, then I have some great news for you. Starting on February 19, all five seasons will be available on DisneyPlus


When asked how he felt about the news, Kermit said, "It’s going to be great to welcome back longtime fans, and to give a new generation of fans a chance to see how we got our start, how Miss Piggy became a star and so much more. Today, I’m proud to say: ‘It’s time to play the music, light the lights and meet the Muppets on Disney Plus tonight!’  And as for Statler and Waldorf, the two old guys in the balcony,  I can only add: ‘Sorry, guys, but….here we go again."

No comments:

Post a Comment