Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

Chicken Guy At Disney Springs Is Fantastic

Chicken Guy

I've been wanting to try Chicken Guy, Guy Fieri's restaurant in Disney Springs, for some time. I finally had the chance to eat there a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I did. It was so good!

Chicken Guy Menu

There are several different chicken options on the menu, as well as a couple of sides and a few milk shakes. But the most difficult part is deciding which of the 22 sauces to try.

Chivken Tenders and Fried Pickle Chips

We settled on the Five Chicken Tenders with Sweet 'N' Sour Sauce and the Fried Pickle Chips with Buttermilk Ranch. It was plenty for the two of us to share. The chicken tenders were delicious, as was the sauce. The fried pickles were fantastic, although a little spicier than I expected, which made me grateful for ranch sauce.

Chicken Guy

In all, we really enjoyed eating at Chicken Guy. It's a great, inexpensive addition to Disney Springs. I look forward to eating there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment