Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Toy Story 4 Toys Are In Happy Meals At McDonald's

McDonald's
Have you seen the new Toy Story 4 Happy Meal toys? They are so cute! Every toy is made to look like a tiny carnival game. The toys include:

  • Ducky and Bunny's Squirrel Derby
  • Jessie's Jump House
  • Rex and Trixie's Hammer Time
  • Gabby Gabby's Twirling Teacup
  • Duke Caboom's Wheeeee! Jump
  • Woody's Balloon Boom
  • Forky's Toss
  • Bo Peep's Bottle Blast
  • Whack-An-Alien
  • Buzz Lighyear's High Striker
There are ten toys in all and they all connect together to form Bonnie's family's RV. I love when toy collections are well thought out and combineable. So fun!

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only one who likes to buy “Happy Meals” because of the toys? Once I was gushing over them and my boyfriend got me one. That melted my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone. I've been buying Happy Meals for the toys for more years than I'd care to admit. When they're Disney, Star Wars, or Marvel and this adorable, I just can't resist!

      Delete