Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Avengers: Endgame Toys At McDonald's

McDonald's
I've loved collecting McDonald's Happy Meal toys since I was a kid. My favorite sets were always from Disney movies. While I don't collect them as often these days, I couldn't resist the latest set.


There are 24 Avengers: Endgame toys that will be found in Happy Meals between now and May 20. Twelve of the toys are characters in their original costumes. Two are mystery toys. An additional ten feature the Avengers in their team suits. These ten also light-up when you press a button on the back of the head. They are cute, and rather reminiscent of bobble heads with their oversized heads.


So far, I've picked up four team suit Avengers: Thor, Rocket, Captain America and Iron Man, and one regular character: Nebula. If Happy Meals aren't really your speed, most McDonald's sell the toys separately for under $2. Which Avengers will you collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment