Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Avengers Jello


I was in the grocery store the other day when I noticed some pretty cool boxes of Jell-o with Avengers characters on them. The flavors were all fairly straight forward and the colors seemed to represent the characters for the most part: Groot is orange, Captain America is berry blue, Spider-Man is cherry, the Hulk is lime, and Iron Man is raspberry.


And then I noticed something a little, well, odd: Black Widow and Wonder Woman (I know, I know, she's DC and not an Avenger) had pudding instead... with really sweet flavors in pastel shades. It made me wonder, did the company even think about how Strawberry Cupcake and Cotton Candy in no way represent these characters? Neither the colors nor the flavors make any sense. Anyway, it just struck me as a bit odd. Maybe they'll do better next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment