Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Tsum Tsum Series 8


I love the tiny vinyl Tsum Tsum collectibles from Jakks Pacific. The figures are adorable and their accessories are perfectly themed to each character. And because they're so mini, you can display a lot of them in a small space.


I recently discovered that Series 8 of these cuties had arrived in stores. The set includes ten new figures. I got a little carried away and bought seven of them. The only ones I haven't found are Rafiki in his tree from the Lion King, and Disgust and Fear with their memory balls from Inside Out.


My favorite from this set is Gaston in his antler topped chair. That chair is my favorite place to take pictures at the Magic Kingdom, so I had to have the mini version.


Kermit is sitting on his log, probably getting ready to sing "It's Not Easy Being Green". Moana is steering her boat across the waves and Maui sits in the curve of his fishhook.


Jack Skellington is all decked out for his Christmas ride in his Santa sleigh. Heimlich has nibbled his way through a candy corn, much like in A Bugs Life. And the Maleficent dragon is surrounded by her wall of thorns, and just a whisp of green flames. Which Series 8 Tsum Tsum is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment