Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Star Wars Little Golden Books


I adore Little Golden Books! I love the retro pictures and classic stories. My favorites feature characters from Disney, Marvel, or Star Wars and are perfect for introducing young kids to these stories.

The latest Star Wars Little Golden Books will be released in July, and they look adorable! The four books include: I am a Hero, Heroes and Villains Collection, The Big Golden Book of Starships, Speeders and Space Stations, and The Big Golden Book of Aliens, Creatures, and Beasts. 


I am a Hero includes scenes from Rogue One, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, and The Force Awakens. The book features brave heroes from the saga, such as Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, Finn, Rey, and Poe.


The Heroes and Villains Little Golden Book Collection features six previously released I am a... stories and the new I am a Hero, all in one hardcover volume. The six other titles are: I am a Jedi, I am a Droid, I am a Pilot, I am a Princess, I am a Sith,  and I am a Stormtrooper. 


The Big Golden Book of Starships, Speeders, and Space Stations is packed with stories about the incredible vehicles of the Star Wars Universe: from A-wings to X-wings and Death Stars to Star Destroyers.


The Big Golden Book of Aliens, Creatures, and Beasts contains stories about amazing Star Wars aliens, from banthas and wampas to Ewoks and Wookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment