Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tsum Tsum at Target

While browsing around my local Target yesterday,  I discovered something new: Target has started selling Tsum Tsums! I have recently become addicted to these mini, plush toys, so Bean and I were very excited to find them.  Previously,  I've only found these cute little critters at the Disney Store. The Tsum Tsum at Target have a tag explaining that the stackable plush were originally found only in Japan.  They have both the small and large Tsum Tsum in many different characters.  We saw Mickey and Minnie, Goofy and Pluto, Donald and Daisy,  Chip and Dale, Marie, Pooh, Piglet,  Eeyore, and Tigger, Stitch, and Lady and the Tramp. I chose Eeyore, with his adorable floppy tail, and Stitch, while Bean chose Marie. Which characters will you choose? The Tsum Tsum at Target cost $4.95, and currently are on an endcap display in the toy department.

No comments:

Post a Comment