Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Shutterfly Photobooks



Have you ever used Shutterfly to create a photo book of a Disney vacation? I have made several, and really enjoy it. I have been a traditional scrapbooker for years, but Shutterfly is a great way to try out digital scrapbooking. I have used Shutterfly's photobook creator in the past, but this book was created using layouts I made on my computer and uploaded as full pages. And it's always a good idea to keep one made up in your online account. I've actually received all of my books for free and have only ever had to pay for shipping. They also offer a variety of print sizes and finishes as well as mugs, pillows, magnets, and more.

In addition to being a great way to revisit a favorite trip, I like to use these books as autograph books. I'll share my favorite one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment