Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge

Did you catch the premiere of Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge last night on Syfy? I was actually rather interesting. I've been a fan of Face Off for several years, and I was hoping that this new show would be as good. I wasn't disappointed. Although it still has the infighting and ridiculous moments of a reality show, the creatures they created were incredible. It was fun to see the entire process, from design, to fabrication, to performance on a scene appropriate set. And I have loved Gigi Edgley since the first time I saw her as Chiana on Farscape. I think she'll make a great host. I'm looking forward to watching this new series every week.

Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge airs at 10:00 PM Eastern every Tuesday on Syfy Channel. If you missed the premiere, don't worry, Syfy is re-airing the premiere every day this week at different times, so you should be able to catch at least one of them.

On a side note, isn't amazing how much Brian Henson looks and sounds like his dad. I love it!

Photo Credit: Syfy Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment