Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow

Disney
When I was at Disney World last month, I noticed that they had started to paint what looked like Cap'n Jack Sparrow's map onto the side of the building that used to house the Narnia Experience in Hollywood Studios. I had heard rumors that this was going to be a new immersive experience through the four Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Yesterday, the Disney blog confirmed that this is so. According to their description, the new walk-through attraction, which will open December 6th (popular day, huh), will take guests on a journey into a lost grotto where a skull will test them to see if they are worthy of sailing with Captain Jack Sparrow. Along the way, they must" face the perils of a pirates life" as they explore scenes from the film.

As a Pirates of the Caribbean fan, I think the idea sounds great. I would love to be able to step into the movies, and I know Bean would too. I can't wait to try out this fun new attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

1 comment: