Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Disney Junior

Disney
Disney has created a new channel perfect for little ones. Aimed at the pre-school and elementary school set, Disney Junior is where the magic never ends, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Featuring shows such as Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Chuggington, Disney Junior is also the home of new shows like Doc McStuffins and Playhouse Disney classics like Rolie Polie Olie. Personally, I'm hoping they'll bring back other Playhouse Disney favorites, like PB&J Otter. I loved them and Rolie Polie Olie, although I didn't see them until I was in my 20s. Disney Junior is currently available in select markets, but should be expanding soon. To see if Disney Junior is available in your area, please visit the Disney Junior Channel website.

No comments:

Post a Comment