Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Breaking Dawn on Bluray

Target
This is my favorite of the Twilight films so far. The lighting and coloring are so much better than in Twilight and the characters are much more developed, too. Breaking Dawn will be available on February 11th, 2012.



Several stores are planning midnight release parties with special editions of the DVD and Blu-ray. Walmart has created a wedding dress cover for their special edition. Target has one of the flowers from the wedding scene encased for display and numbered with a certificate of authenticity. I do believe I will attend the Target release and yes, I will probably buy the flower edition, even though it is more expensive. I have already submitted my theater ticket photo for the coupon and I hope it will arrive in time. Target will be giving out tickets to purchase the film beginning at 9PM on February 10th. They will be showing a preview of Breaking Dawn, Part 2 at 11PM and the DVD and Bluray will be available for purchase at that time. I haven't been to a midnight release in ages and I'm looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment