Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Goodies at the Disney Store

As I'm sure you've noticed, I have a bit of a Halloween obsession, and I love when my two obsessions combine. The newest Halloween items at the Disney Store are straight from Disney Theme Parks. Here are a few of my favorites.
All images: Disney
This Webbed Icon Mickey t-shirt is so cute!


This Witch Minnie Mouse Hat is a fun twist on traditional Mouse Ears.


We LOVE board games at our house and this Haunted Mansion Life looks awesome!


I've been completely obsessed with knitting arm warmers lately and these Lace Jack Skellington Arm Warmers would make quite the fashion statement.


I just love this Costume Pirates of the Caribbean Hoodie, available in both kid and adult sizes. Its perfect for the pirate who doesn't really want to dress up but can't resist a little fun!


Last, but not least, the item that may just be my favorite: a Haunted Mansion Stretching Portrait #2 Pockitpal by Olszewski. This trinket box with a hidden magnetic closure is highly detailed and absolutely gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment