Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Crocs


I don't know about you, but when I first saw Crocs, I didn't like the look of them. And then I drowned my shoes in a sudden downpour at Disney World. The Pirates of the Caribbean Crocs were on clearance at the Pirate shop, so I decided to give them a try. Within a few hours, I was hooked. My feet felt fantastic and the rain no longer bothered me. Admittedly, I did have to wear them with peds liner socks for the first few days to avoid blisters, but it was a small price to pay for comfort. I liked my Crocs so much that I wore them everywhere and actually wore them out. (There is no tread left on my first pair!) I found another pair of the Pirate Crocs at a Crocs outlet in St. Augustine for $10, so I replaced my first pair. Then I decided to give the ladies Mary Jane style a try. They quickly became my new favorite shoes. They are less bulky and have a more sleek look to them and I love them. I got basic pearl white and love to change them up with Jibbitz. They are a lot of fun. I haven't managed to get a pair of the Mickey Crocs yet, but I keep looking, hoping to find some at a more reasonable price than at Disney World. Sometimes you can get them at Big Lots or Ross for $10 or less, and the Crocs outlets are great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment