Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Moon Bluray

Well, in the end, I didn't go to the midnight release party, although I heard it was a great, well organized affair. However, I did buy the Bluray Ultimate Fan edition at Wal-mart. Mind you, I had to go to two different stores to get it, but it was worth it. I just got a Bluray player this last Christmas, so I don't have very many Bluray movies yet. I was surprised at how much better Blurays can be. You can see all of these details that are blurry or obscured on regular DVD. While I wouldn't replace all of my DVDs with Bluray just yet, they are fantastic for movies with a lot of fast-paced action or period pieces where you actually want to see the details of the clothing. Anyway, the extras on the Ultimate Fan edition of New Moon are fantastic. There are tons of behind the scenes looks that are only available in this set. So, while I missed the party, I'm happy with the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment